Welcome


Moving on from money guides, the senior editor is proud to announce the establishment of this new site. PM Pope will examine and criticize (and very rarely praise) the things that makes the UK the UK. Any comments about the site can still be drove down the same avenue: pmpope16@hotmail.co.uk






















Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Whe and Will....Part Two: The End

A return to normality (money- making schemes), will resume tomorrow, but I felt it only 'fitting' to conclude the chronicles of Whe and Will.
I revealed yesterday the mysteries of K, the Japenese ravaged prisoner of war and BSN, the mystery BiSexualNobody. There is one more significant character to add to the fray, going by the nickname of Lamp.
Lamp can be recognised by her (previously thought impossible) 4 chins and rather manlike whale voice. She mysteriously disappeared for 6 months yet judging by a glance after her reappearance it isn't Embarassingly Fat Bodies where she's been residing.
Her role ( she normally likes more than one, along with half a dozen cakes) in this story is rather disjointed. She is, I can exclusively reveal, a he/she, containing both male and female sexual organs, which she used (successfully) in order to get the job at this establishment. You ask me how I came to this shocking discovery.....Veritaserum, a powerful potion that forces the victim to relive memories or tell the truth when asked a painstaking question.
Whe and Will both confided in me how they were ensnared by her colossal figure and persuasive gurgling.
When added to the equation , which now reads:
Whe + Will = BSN + K + Lamp = Disastrous malfunction of all internal establishment systems.
( I have contacted GlaxoSmithKline about the possibilty of having this accepted as an atomic equation but no word back yet).

And that people is the end........

Until I'm given no choice but to deliver the truth yet again.

* Please Note: The article above is again not directly linked to PM Pope's guide on how to get rich or Blogger Ltd. It is again, a most upsetting insight into today's critical educational state.
I can also promise when I become Prime Minister I will not endorse this level of learning, and will stand for a complete overhaul of (ahem) IT (ahem) in this particular 'building'.

No comments:

Post a Comment