This week I came across a angry French woman who had intruded in a conversation and ranted her disgust at the contents of the discussion.
I'm sorry, but you know the world's going Topsy-Turvy when a French person has the cheek to intrude in someone's conversation and announce her fragile emotions.
I'm sorry but where were the French in the Second World War. They surrendered easier than a 6 year old surrounded by 30 hooded 'chavs'. They say old habits never die, and a cowardly act it was too, she could of happily joined the argument, but instead slithered in the corner, listening in like a wizard with extendable ears.
I'm not saying all French people are undermining pussies. I'm merely saying 96% are. We, brave, noble Englishman saved their arses in the 2nd World war, and what do we get in return, as a thank you, a wave of tidal immigration.
Yes, I can today reveal, the French person I speak about is none other than a well known immigrant, who arrived in England in 1988 on the back of a lorry from Calais. She blended into English life before joining a ( rather talked about) establishment where she has been polluting the minds of children since. Characterised by a all leather performance, not seen out of place in DFS and a pair of greedy melons, she has bamboozled the precious brains of the English elite, turning us into insubordinate French agents.
The moral of this post, unless 100% sure, never trust a Frenchman.
Please Note: This post is not in any way encouraging people to bomb, desert or pity France but instead warn potential visitors the dangers of our overseas neighbour. Never talk about a important issue near one and you should be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment